Nullarbor Sustainable Timber are extremely proud to announce a brand new highly innovative product, developed with builders and home owners in mind that will set you apart from the rest.
Specifically designed for harsh Australian conditions, Nullarbor Timbers' Sawn Faced Decking is a unique way to introduce personality and warmth into you home, outdoor area or commercial projects. Milled specifically with texture on one face, this new product offers many benefits in comparison to dressed boards.
The following benefits can be found with Sawn Faced Decking Boards;
• Slip resistant
• Boards milled specifically to help withstand harsh Australian Weather Conditions.
• Milled in class 1 dutiable timbers such as Spotted Gum.
• Many different profiles available, including square edge, pencil round and raised edge.
• Sizing from 85mm to 135mm.
• Milled from sustainable materials.
To discuss your needs or request a sample:
221 Kororoit Creek Road
Williamstown, Vic. 3016
Ph. (03) 9399 9300
ECHUCA / MOAMA TIMBER YARD
92 Graham Street
Moama, N.S.W, 2731
Ph: (03) 5480 0044
Brendan Donchi, timber supplier and joiner has been working with recycled timber for 24 years. He comes from a long line of timber workers who have been involved with the industry for nearly a century.
RECYCLING TIMBER AND TIMBER PRODUCTS FOR OVER 40 YEARS!
AUSTRALIAN HARDWOODS DIRECT FROM THE MILL DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
VICTORIA/ NSW/ SOUTH AUSTRALIA WIDE